Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty Founding Partner and founder of Heery Brothers. Neal has been a licensed real estate professional since 1990 he has years of experience specializing in luxury residential real estate, development, management, and sales. Under his leadership, His team has completed over $750M in sales with over 650 transactions. Heery Brothers have been ranked as top producers every year since their founding in 2004, and they are often the top 1-5 small teams with the Atlanta Board.
Neal has participated as an investor and developer in over 30 residential construction or renovation projects. He enjoys sharing the knowledge gained through his career and testing on his own projects to the benefit of Heery Brothers clients. He has owned and operated rental houses, low-end flips, and luxury new builds.
In his earlier residential real estate career, Neal was responsible for pursuing management, development, and acquisition opportunities for a full-service medical office building brokerage, Health America Realty Group. He located, brokered, and developed several medical office buildings in Georgia and Florida and was the managing broker for the Jackson Ville Florida location.
Prior to that Neal worked towards the conversion of retail facilities for Chemical Bank and Manufacturer Hanover Trust’s merger Long Island branches and Bank of America and Security Pacific Bank Merger branches in Southern California. He was responsible for 140 branches on Long Island, led the survey team, updated as-built drawings, prepared construction and signage recommendations, and ensured compliance with building codes, ADA, and the bank retail program.
Education, Awards, and Affiliations
- Neal holds a BS in real estate and finance from the University of Mississippi.
- United States Marine Corps, 3/85 – 3/93 Reserve – Corporal – Desert Storm Veteran.
- Georgia State Defense Force, 2/00 – 1/07 Volunteer – Captain – GA. State T.O.C. on 9/11
- 2007 Phoenix- 10-year top producer
- 2017 Chrystal Phoenix – 20-year top producer
- Neal has received many Atlanta Board of Realtors® top producer awards including #2 individual agent and #1 small team.
- Multiple Real Estate Certifications and designations.
- Florida Broker 10/19/98- No longer active
- Georgia Sales Agent Lic # S158643 12/13/1990